Be a part of an incredible team helping kidz discover Jesus and live for Him!
***PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEORE YOU APPLY***
360 Tribe Staff
High School Age Fall of 2020
There is a special breed out there. A group, a team, a movement of individuals who are passionate about Jesus & stoked to serve kids. If this is you...if you're a growing believer who wants to be the hands, feet, & voice of Jesus to the next generation, perhaps Spy Kidz staff is for you.
1: You are connected to MBC. We generally only take High School students from MBC, especially students connected to the High School ministries of MBC.
2: You’ve made a decision to follow Jesus. Spy Kidz is all about inspiring, inviting, and equipping kids to FOLLOW JESUS, so it’s important that this is that path that you are on!
3: You’re ready to surrender your week. Being involved on staff requires commitments like submitting to the Spy Kidz leadership, giving up your phone/electronics for a week, and committing to humility and love within our tribe staff community.
4: Parent Meeting. We value a strong partnership with parents! Prior to Spy Kidz, one parent must attend a 30 minute parent meeting in order for you to participate. It's important for us to have a face to face with parents to communicate our goals and expectations for this event.
*Parent Meeting: 6:00 - 6:30 PM @ MBC on Sunday June 7, 2020*
Things To Know
- 360 Tribe Staff LIVES @ MBCduring the week of Spy Kidz (Eat, sleep, etc)
- Students must be willing to live WITHOUT their phone for the week (We have a 'check-in' system each evening)
- Shower Houses will take place in host homes from families in our church. A list of Shower House addresses and phone numbers will be available at the Parent Meeting.
- Students must not leave campus in the mornings or evenings without prior approval by leadership
- Students are expected to stay until 6:00 PM on Friday to help with clean up
360 Mandatory Tribe Leader Training: Saturday, June 6th, 2020 :: 9am - 12pm
360 Mandatory Parent Meeting: Sunday, June 7th, 2020 :: 6pm-6:30pm
Spy Kidz Eve: Sunday June 14, 2020 @ 6:00pm