We are so excited to be making a switch in our church database system. Beginning in August, we will be making the transition to using Planning Center.
This system will streamline things like: volunteering, emails, check-in, registrations, giving and more!
This is a great time to log in and update your information for you and your family!
Planning Center has an easy app to keep your information up to date as well as be to set up to give online.
Here is a step by step way to get the app...
- Go to your app store and search Church Center by Planning Center
- Hit Download and Open
- To find our church, enter Mission Bible Church 60447
- Select Mission Bible Church Minooka or Morris Campus
- Hit "This is my Church"
- Log-in : You will be prompted to enter your phone number and have a code sent to your phone. Enter the code.
To give, just...
- Hit Give
- Follow the prompts to set up banking info
To update you information
- Go back to the home screen (home icon on the bottom left of the screen)
- Tap your profile picture or initials in the top right
- Tap the initials or photo to update your photo! You can take a photo or add one from your camera
- To update your other information scroll down to the My Household section. Select yourself or other members of your house hold to edit and update information.
- If you need to add someone or need help scroll down to the bottom of the My Household section and select Contact Us. This will open up an email addressed to us. Let us know what needs to be added or changed and we will help get it up to speed.
We are happy to help get all the info up to speed!